It seems as if everyone I know is doing this “random facts” thing on Facebook right now. As I understand it, the number of facts you list is determined by “likes” and comments somehow. Since I hate math and I’m too lazy to figure out what my number is supposed to be, combined with the fact I’m having trouble thinking of anything to write about this week, I thought, “Why not just come up with as many random things as I could think of and blog about it?”.
So, without further adieu, here are a bunch of random facts about me, starting with…
2) I absolutely hate the shape of my head.
3) I still don’t know what I want to be when I grow up.
5) The smell of tuna fish makes me nauseous.
6) The thought of turning 40 next year really bothers me.
8) Watching anime makes me slightly motion sick.
10) I miss playing in a band.
11) If there is a spider web within 100 feet of me, I will manage to walk into it somehow.
12) The following artists all share space on my iPod: Johnny Cash, Seether, U2, Garth Brooks, Van Halen, Jars of Clay, Warrant, Bon Jovi, Gnarls Barkley, LL Cool J, Charlie Peacock, Toad the Wet Sprocket, Rush, and Metallica. And that’s the short list.
13) I’m not sure of the word count anymore, but I can type really, really fast.
14) I may be the least mechanically-inclined male you will ever meet.
16) I would rather watch a tennis match than a football game.
17) I think Nirvana is the most overrated band of all time.
18) “Eddie” is not really my first name.
20) I don’t really have anything else to say, but I think 20 is a nice, round number to end a list with.
So there you go. That was probably way more than anyone wanted to know about me, but at least coming up with the list gave me something to write about. By the way, your number is 150. Have fun…